Learn about Pain Medicine and Telehealth
In this webinar, you will learn:
- Describe the pros and cons of telephone and telehealth (video based) visits for patients with chronic pain.
- List some of the common modes and programs for doing telehealth.
- For patients with chronic pain, describe when telehealth is a “must” and when it is a “must not.”
- Review strategies for building alliance/rapport with your remote patients.
- Understand how to be HIPAA compliant.
- Describe how to set up your office and workflow for telehealth.
The last 30 minutes of this webinar will be a Q/A portion. If you are interested, please submit questions prior to the event by emailing Angela Muhwezi. We will add these questions into the mix.
As a bonus for attending, you’ll receive 1 CME credit
Featured Presenters: Steven H. Richeimer, MD Chief, Division of Pain Medicine at USC, Glenn T. Clark, DDS, MS Assistant Dean of Online Programs Herman Ostrow School of Dentistry, and Faye Weinstein, Ph.D. Associate Professor in the Department of Anesthesiology and Psychiatry at Keck School of Medicine.
To register: https://nextstep.usc.edu/painmedtelehealth-2-1