Take advantage of consolidated information about pain management, sleep disorders, oral medicine, radiology, and how to take better care of vulnerable populations.
Learn how to diagnose, monitor, and treat different types of tooth wear including erosion, attrition, abrasion, and abfraction with this infographic based on Dr. Glenn Clark’s course on abnormal oral physiology and sensory disorders.
In this checklist you’ll learn to diagnose vesicular ulcerative conditions including:
- Herpes, Syphilis, Carcinomas, TUGSE Aphthous Stomatitis
- Pemphigus Vulgaris, Mucous Membrane Pemphigoid
- Histoplasmosis and Mucormycosis
- Erythema Multiforme and the EM-TEN Spectrum.
One of the criteria that is commonly used to “prove” irreversible pulpitis, or non-vital teeth, is the 10 seconds of lingering pain after cold testing a tooth.
Download this checklist to learn how to conduct an endo ice test!
Contributing faculty authors include:
- Dr. Roseann Mulligan, DDS
- Joyce Sumi, RDH, MS
- Mehdi Mohammadi, DDS, MPH
- Lisa Hou, DDS, MS
Get all of the important program information and course lists for each of our online postgraduate dental programs.
- Orofacial Pain and Oral Medicine
- Oral Pathology and Radiology
- Geriatric Dentistry
- Community Oral Health
- Pain Medicine