Applicants with foreign degrees are eligible and encouraged to apply.
- To help you complete the ADEA PASS application refer to our ADEA Pass Application Step by Step Instructions Page
- The Designation Code in ADEA PASS for these programs are as follows:
- Orofacial Pain and Oral Medicine Masters – OM86
- Orofacial Pain Certificate – OM71
- Geriatric Dentistry Masters – GD4001
- Geriatric Dentistry Certificate – GD4003
- Oral Pathology and Radiology Certificate – OMP1045
- To help you complete the USC CAS Application refer to our USC CAS Application Step by Step Instructions Page (coming soon!)
- Pain Medicine Masters
- Pain Medicine Certificate
- Official Dental School Transcripts must be translated and certified by ECE if non-US obtained: transcripts including a year-by-year record indicating the TOEFL iBT (with at least 20 in each section) are required by the University. For more information refer to TOEFL website.
- Upon acceptance, information from your application will be used to obtain an I20 student visa for summer classes at USC. We will request this visa on your behalf once you are accepted.
All documents submitted as part of the application must be in English or be accompanied by certified translation from ECE to be considered official.
For any additional questions about this process, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org.