Start Your Application
Thank you for considering Herman Ostrow School of Dentistry for your graduate education needs. This is an exciting step and we look forward to meeting you. To get started with your application, please submit this short form. We will email you with more information to help guide you through the process.
What you need to submit a completed application:
- Your CV
- Your Letter of Intent
- 3 Letters of Evaluation from peers, colleagues, or mentors
- Your School Transcripts (must be translated and certified by ECE if non-US obtained)
- The TOEFL iBT (with at least 20 in each section if you’re an international student)
- Complete the USC CAS Application
- Application Fee
- With all documents submitted, we will schedule your interview with the program director.
Applicants with foreign degrees are eligible and encouraged to apply. Visit the International Student page, and/or the USC CAS International Student Checklist for more information on the application process.
For any additional questions about applying to our online programs, please email us at email@example.com.