Start Your Application
Thank you for considering Herman Ostrow School of Dentistry for your graduate education needs. This is an exciting step and we look forward to meeting you. To get started with your application, please submit this short form. We will email you with more information to help guide you through the process.
Here is what you’ll need to submit a completed application:
- Your CV
- Your Letter of Intent
- 3 Letters of Evaluation from peers, colleagues, or mentors
- Your School Transcripts
- The TOEFL (if you’re an international student)
- Complete the USC CAS Application
- Application Fee
- With all documents submitted, we will schedule your interview with the program director.
International Students – Continue Your Education Online
Applicants with foreign degrees are eligible and encouraged to apply.
- To help you complete the USC CAS Applicationrefer to the USC CAS Application Step by Step Instructions and video (coming soon).
- Official School Transcripts must be translated and certified by ECE if non-US obtained: transcripts including a year-by-year record indicating the TOEFL iBT (with at least 20 in each section) are required by the University. For more information refer to TOEFL
- Upon acceptance, and if your program requires visits to campus, information from your application will be used to obtain an I20 student visafor summer classes at USC. We will request this visa on your behalf once you are accepted.
All documents submitted as part of the application must be in English or be accompanied by certified translation from ECE to be considered official.
For any additional questions about this process, please email us email@example.com.